Casa Ali ~ love & more love – a London supper club launches this month. Within this season of festivities, Casa Ali offers LOVE… of food and people. Dine with a difference… a six course vegetarian menu, soul-warming ingredients to celebrate the winter with an intimate gathering of eight guests. £40 per person, BYO wine.
The two dates for this month are 14th and 21st december, the latter being a very special day – winter solstice, end or beginning of an other era
… which ever way you look at it, it will be with Love and More Love!
- LENTIL SOUP WITH CRISPED GINGER AND TOASTED SEEDS
- SEARED PLANTAIN, SPICY BEETROOT WITH KIWI
- POTATO PATTIES, RED CABBAGE AND LABNE
- RICE, PEAS, POMEGRANATE
- AUBERGINE, CHICK PEAS, QUINOA
- BLACK STICKY RICE PUDDING, LIME, CREAM AND NUTMEG
- A SPECIAL JAPANESE SURPRISE PREPARED BY A FRIEND CURRENTLY VISITING LONDON
Address will be automatically mailed out on purchase of tickets. Choose from the following dates to make your bookings
21st December 2012 from 7-10pm
The venue is a ten minute walk from Norwood Junction, London SE25 and Norwood Junction is itself only 11 minutes away from London Bridge. Check here for transport links or use Google maps. There is free parking available in the street.
To find a Supper Club close to you, join the Supper Club fan group and choose if you want to be a host or a guest.